214 Release: Hindieh Law, PLLC – One of the best DWI Lawyers in Dallas, according to ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, Univision & Telemundo
Call Our Dallas DUI Lawyer at 214-Release (214.960.1458) to Fight Your DWI or DUI Charges.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- We Prioritize Client Satisfaction
- We’ve Been in Business for Over 20 Years
- The Better Business Bureau® has given us an A+ rating.
- We’ve had a lot of success in the past.
- We Have a Wide Range Of Legal Experience
- We treat our customers as if they were family.
Schedule your free case consultation today.
214 Release: Hindieh Law works closely with Hispanic and Latino clients and their families to represent them in criminal cases as well as ALR hearings. We have represented numerous local citizens accused of DWI, including first-time DWI, multiple DWI, DWI with a child passenger, and more.
At Hindieh Law in Bishops Arts District, our DWI lawyer and the team have the knowledge, resources, and willpower to defend your rights. We help Hispanic and Latino families oppose deportation, safeguard their rights, avoid detention and keep their assets.
Significant things to consider in DWI cases:
- Sobriety testing in the field
- The nature of the alleged offense
- You have a criminal record and have been convicted in the past.
- Law enforcement officials’ arrest procedures
- Chemical tests, such as blood and breath tests
DWI Evidence Must Be Thoroughly Investigated
Breath testing isn’t always reliable, despite what prosecutors would have you believe. Breathalyzers, in reality, are subject to a variety of circumstances that can affect the test’s outcome.
- The alcohol in mouthwash, for example, can cause a misleading reading.
- In addition, breath testing is a type of indirect DWI test. Law enforcement may employ a breathalyzer test to evaluate the amount of alcohol in a driver’s lungs in order to ascertain the amount of alcohol in his or her system. The breathalyzer estimates the driver’s actual BAC using this information.
Many people believe that obtaining a DWI conviction without a chemical test indicating that their blood alcohol concentration (BAC) is above the legal limit is impossible. In reality, if law enforcement suspects you drove a motor vehicle while inebriated in a public location – regardless of BAC – you could face serious legal consequences.
What makes this is possible?
Without the assistance of a Dallas DWI lawyer, a prosecution could claim that you were under the influence of alcohol even though your blood alcohol level was below the legal limit. You could be convicted if a prosecutor can show that your ability to safely operate a motor vehicle was impaired.
Defending Against Punitive Sanctions
Despite the fact that each case and charge is unique, defending against long-term consequences remains a top focus. For example, first-time DWI punishments can include large fines and ongoing fees, as well as possible prison sentences, DWI education or treatment sessions, probation, and driver’s license bans. The penalty for a second offense, as well as subsequent offenses, will be increased.
Legal representation is critical when it comes to more serious DWI charges, since it protects your freedom and future. Felony DWIs have required minimum jail sentences as well as long-term penalties. Our DWI attorneys in Dallas are ready to offer you with the legal representation you require to protect your rights.
You could be charged with felony DWI if you:
- A third DWI or later DWI
- Driving While Intoxicated with a Child Passenger
- Assault Due to Intoxication (DWI involving injury)
- Manslaughter via Intoxication (DWI resulting in death)
Experienced Dallas DWI Lawyer in Bishop Arts District, Dallas
In Dallas, you can get a free case evaluation from an experienced DWI lawyer at 214 Release Hindieh Law.
Time is of the essence in DWI cases, our DWI lawyer and the team advise Bishop Arts Area residents accused of DWI to contact us as soon as possible. We offer free consultations so you can understand more about the charges and fines you’re facing, as well as how our experienced DUI/DWI legal team can assist you.
Call us at 214-Release (214.960.1458) for a free confidential consultation immediately.