Dallas Illegal Reentry Attorney for North Texas Clients
214 Release: Hindieh Law, PLLC is an experienced law firm specializing in illegal reentry defense. Our legal team understands the nuances of immigration law and can advocate on your behalf – successfully. Illegal entry charges occur when an individual has been removed from the United States and barred from entry – but reenters the country anyway. Doing so is a Federal offense. When you work with our Dallas illegal reentry attorney, you can be sure to receive a competent defense that focuses on your rights.
How Texas Determines Illegal Reentry
At 214 Release: Hindieh Law, PLLC, you can rely on our Dallas illegal reentry attorney team to handle your case with care. There are specific guidelines for determining illegal reentry in Texas. For instance, those found in violation of any of the following stipulations can be tried for illegal reentry:
- They were removed from the United States by a government agency or authority
- They were excluded from the United States
- They were denied entry to the United States
- They were deported
The Possible Penalties for Reentry Into the United States
The penalties for illegal reentry can be severe. At 214 Release: Hindieh Law, PLLC, our job is to help you avoid them. In many cases, the government will deport the person or persons in question from the United States without a hearing. However, in cases where sentencing occurs, judges might adhere to the following guidelines:
- A fine and up to two years in prison. This sentencing guideline occurs when the person or persons renters after being granted voluntary departure, ordered for deportation or had an unlawful presence in the U.S.
- A fine and up to 10 years in prison. This sentence happens when deportation combines with three or more crimes of misdemeanors that are not aggravated felonies.
- A fine and up to 20 years in prison for reentry following deportation for an aggravated felony.
Contact 214 Release: Hindieh Law Today
If you have been charged with reentry and are facing a prison sentence or deportation, contact 214 Release: Hindieh Law, PLLC. Our Dallas illegal reentry attorney team specializes in finding solutions for those facing misdemeanor and felony charges related to immigration. We can help.